Follow us for latest news:
Gosford Classic Car Museum
The World's Largest Private Car Collection
Car aficionados will appreciate the rich culture of the Gosford Classic Car Museum. Our dedicated team welcomes like-minded individuals with a passion for cars to share in the camaraderie of our museum staff. If you are attracted to the behind-the-scenes work of caring for and fostering an interest in classic cars, we welcome your application.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We have a unique role available for a highly motivated, passionate and confident Sales professional to join our growing team.
This role requires a minimum 5 years’ experience as a car sales professional and a passion for a wide range of cars. You will need to work closely with our Sales Manager and follow Company policies and procedures.
Strong listening skills together with great customer service will ensure great financial rewards. If you are a friendly and communicative salesperson with a positive attitude and good attention to detail then this is the job for you!
Essential requirements for this exciting & unique role include:
• A passion for and a good overall mechanical understanding of a range of cars
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Previous car sales experience
• Self-confident with the ability to work using your own initiative
• Flexible with working hours as you will be required to work on weekends
• Full, current Australian driving licence.
• Consistently strive to exceed sales targets
• Computer Literate
• Organised and able to meet deadlines
• Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise
In return, the successful applicant will be paid a base salary with an excellent commission structure.
If you meet our essential requirements please attach your resume, outlining your relevant skills and experience, together with a covering letter of application (in PDF or Word Format only).
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.